Ascension Research Center does not guarantee the accuracy of any content on this site or on any external sites linked to us.
The Word of the Ascended Masters is the ultimate Authority in any question relating to Truth.
Ascension Research Center is an independent student research project. At the bottom of every web page on our site, we make it clear that this web site is not associated with, or sponsored by, any other organization, including the Saint Germain Foundation. The intent of this presentation is to inform students of the Light throughout the world of the existence of the Ascended Masters' Instruction, as originally presented by Mr. & Mrs. Guy W. Ballard in 3,834 Dictations from the Ascended Masters from 1932 through 1970. The Saint Germain Press publishes the Ascended Masters' Instruction in the original form without being mingled with teachings from other sources.
- "I AM" Ascended Master Dictation List, (Schaumburg, Illinois: Saint Germain Press, Inc. ®, 1994)
- King, Godfre Ray Unveiled Mysteries (Schaumburg, Illinois: Saint Germain Press, Inc. ®, 1989)
- King, Godfre Ray The Magic Presence (Schaumburg, Illinois: Saint Germain Press, Inc. ®, 1989)
- Saint Germain, September 30, 1950, Los Angeles, California, U.S.A.; Audiotape SGC 5130 (Schaumburg, Illinois: Saint Germain Press, Inc. ®, 1997) © 1997 Saint Germain Press, Inc. ®
- Saint Germain and Other Ascended Masters The I AM Discourses (Schaumburg, Illinois: Saint Germain Press, Inc. ®, 1935)
- Voice of the I AM ®, (Schaumburg, Illinois: Saint Germain Press, Inc. ®)
Search Ascension Research Center powered by FreeFind
Ascension Research Center
Ascension Research Center is run and maintained
by students of the Ascended Masters, and is not
sponsored by any organization.
Ascended Master Teachings on Facebook
Home Books Contact Us Current Messengers Index Search What's New?
Copyright © 2014 by Ascension Research Center - with the exception of credited quotations. Third party material used on this website is quoted for the purposes of scholarship and research from sources which are either in the public domain, or within the bounds of fair use. Disclaimer: This website has not been endorsed by any author or copyright holder of the works discussed. No connection is implied nor should be inferred.