Ascension Research Center does not guarantee the accuracy of any content on this site or on any external sites linked to us.
The Word of the Ascended Masters is the ultimate Authority in any question relating to Truth.
From the All-Pervading Presence of THE ONE and THE GOOD, there is a release of Cosmic Light — expressing as Seven Rays of God Conciousness. In addition to these Seven Outer Rays, there is a release of Cosmic Life — expressing as Five Inner Rays (Secret Rays, Pranic Breaths) of the Life Forces of Nature. Cosmic Beings and Archangels have dedicated Themselves to the Service of externalizing God Qualities and Christ Virtues throughout Creation.
- The Temple of The Presence®, 1995 - 2012
- Pearls of Wisdom®, (The Summit Lighthouse, 1958 - 1972)
- Luk, A.D.K. The Law of Life: Book II, (Pueblo, Colorado: A.D.K. Luk Publications, 1989)
- The Bridge to Freedom Journal, (The Bridge to Freedom, 1952 - 1961)
- The Voice of the "I AM"®, (Saint Germain Foundation, 1936 - 2012)
- Blavatsky, Helena P. The Secret Doctrine: The Synthesis of Science, Religion, and Philosophy (Wheaton, Illinois: Theosophical Publishing House, 1993)
- Prophet, Mark & Elizabeth; compiled by Annice Booth The Masters And Their Retreats (Montana: Summit University Press, 2003)
- Schroeder, Werner Ascended Masters and Their Retreats (Ascended Master Teaching Foundation, 2004)
- Prophet, Mark & Elizabeth Climb the Highest Mountain Volume 1 (Colorado Springs, Colorado, 1972)
- Leadbeater, Charles The Masters and The Path, briefly explores the subject of the Seven Rays in the section entitled "The Master Djwal Kul' s Table"
Search Ascension Research Center powered by FreeFind
Ascension Research Center
Ascension Research Center is run and maintained
by students of the Ascended Masters, and is not
sponsored by any organization.
Ascended Master Teachings on Facebook
Home Books Contact Us Current Messengers Index Search What's New?
Copyright © 2014 by Ascension Research Center - with the exception of credited quotations. Third party material used on this website is quoted for the purposes of scholarship and research from sources which are either in the public domain, or within the bounds of fair use. Disclaimer: This website has not been endorsed by any author or copyright holder of the works discussed. No connection is implied nor should be inferred.